Dr. Bingfen Yu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 27th, 2016
I wouldn't recommend this doctor or practice. She seemed unconcerned and was out the door quickly.

September 19th, 2013
USAF MSGT, Retired
I have been a patient of Dr. Yu since she first came to the Estrella office. In my 81 years, I have been to MANY doctors, military and civilian, and Dr .Yu and her staff are at the top of the list. She cares about patients and truly listens to your problems and takes the time needed to discuss treatment options, both pro and con. She has an excellent staff, in particular, receptionist Vanessa, who is always pleasant and willing to help, and John the Med Tech, who has never missed a vein. Excellence is the norm for Dr. Yu and her staff.

February 25th, 2013
Extremely dissapointed
After having a an exam which included a chest x-ray, I received a phone call days later from an assistant in Dr. Yu's office informing me that I needed to have the chest x-rays re-done due to something found on the x-ray. Went back, had the second x-rays taken, and then called again, by the Assistant, and not Dr.Yu! This time, being told that I would have to go to a radiologist for a CT scan. Still not a word from Dr. Yu. Having spend many years as a professional, I am very discouraged by not hearing directly from Dr. Yu with this type of result, you would think she would have made at least the last call herself and made herself available for questions, and further information.

March 13th, 2012
Dr Yu takes the time to listen and considering how busy doctors are, that's an A plus.

June 23rd, 2010
So Far, So Great
I just started seeing Dr. Yu and I was extremely happy with my experience. The entire staff was friendly and professional. The office was clean, relaxing and comprehensive (x-ray, blood draw on-site). Dr. Yu was great. Intelligent, friendly young woman who listens and probes as needed to understand your health issues. As it was my first visit, I had much to convey and at no time did I feel like I was being rushed out the door. She carefully listened and was fully engaged. It was a promising first visit. And if things keep going well, I will be back to write another blurb praising this doctor and office.