Dr. Bingjing Roberts Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bingjing Roberts?

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Dr. Roberts is arrogant. She doesn't spend time to explain the issue and the problem to you. The wait time is insane. Do not recommend.

Worst Office Ever

Posted on October 1st, 2013

The wait time is ridiculous, I went last week and I was the only patient in the office and I had to wait 45 minutes to be seen. On top of that I been going to her for over a year now and never once checked my vision on her own but only uses her assistants. My vision has gotten worse since I first stepped into her office and now she recently gave me glasses for nearsightedness when initially she gave me reading glasses. I don't feel like human being but a test subject and now my vision has to suffer because I trusted her.

Posted on July 30th, 2017