A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binh Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binh Duong, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binh T Duong DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binh T. Duong practice?
- Dr. Binh Duong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Binh Duong practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.