A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binh Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binh Ho is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binh Ho, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binh D Ho MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binh D. Ho practice?
- Dr. Binh Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Binh Ho practices Emergency Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Emergency Physicians.