A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binh Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binh Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binh Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Binh V. Lam practice?
Dr. Binh Lam practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists, Valley Stream Geriatric Doctors, and Valley Stream Family Physicians.