A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binh Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binh Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binh Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binh Lam MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binh Lam practice?
- Dr. Binh Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Binh Lam practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists and Valley Stream Geriatric Doctors.