A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binh Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binh Lam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binh Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binh Lam MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binh Lam practice?
- Dr. Binh Lam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Binh Lam practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists and Valley Stream Geriatric Doctors.