Overall Review

3.6

July 22nd, 2015
DO NOT GO HERE!!!
My in laws just wasted their lifetime seeing this doctor. All his does is prescribe pain meds for everything. My in laws has been goin there for quite some time, only because they have a translator there. The doctor is very rude along wit his other employees. My mother in law has been complaining about chest pains and all he ever did was send her home with pain meds. Never once did he referral her to go see another specialist or to get an xray or any type of blood work. I had to take her the emergency just to get testing done. Now she's got complication with her heart that could've been preventing if he did his job right. My father in law also was seen there and almost passed out twice in his office and he did nothing but prescribe him pain meds. A day later my father in law was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia. I'm sorry to say but this doctor does not care about his patients. All he wants to do is collect any type of payment and not doing his job. I wouldn't want anyone else to go through what we did. So place stay away from this doctor.

May 29th, 2015
Ok if you just want to be prescribed medicine
Every visit I just feel like he just prescribes medicine and doesn't take time to truly evaluate patients