A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binh Nguyen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binh Nguyen, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans