A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binh Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binh Duc Nguyen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Binh D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Binh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Binh Nguyen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.