A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binh Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binh Nguyen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binh Duc Nguyen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binh D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Binh Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Binh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.