A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binh Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binh Nguyen, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binh Quy Nguyen MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Binh Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Binh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Binh Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Ophthalmologists.