A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binit Shah, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binit Bipin Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Binit B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Binit Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Binit Shah practices Neurology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Neurologists.