Dr. Binit Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017
Horrible!
I went to this doctor after a car accident because I heard he was good with injections. I paid $3,000 for a shot that did absolutely nothing. When I told him it didn't work, he acted like I was lying and took me off pain meds completely. He was very smug and acted like he didn't care at all. Six years later I am STILL in daily pain. Horrible experience with this doctor. I would definitely not recommend.

February 8th, 2017
He has helped me find relief with the pain from migraines. I have been told that there is no cure for my migraines but Dr. Shah makes living with them more tolerable.

November 28th, 2016
I had the pleasure of visiting with Dr. Shah, right away with his calm and vibrant demeanor put me in a place of assurance. Thank you so very much Dr. B Shah

September 15th, 2016
GO ELSEWHERE!
This Dr does NOT listen to his clients. After seeing him for several visits he decided to do injections on me. He did NOT numb anything before sticking 3 needles in each of my thighs or even numb anything as he stuck needles in my feet. When finally I couldn't walk and he failing to find out what was wrong with me, I went back to PCP that is when he wanted to take me serious. He referred me out to 5 different doctors with all the co pays He was draining my savings without any relief. When giving pain meds He doesn't give enough to even carry you for the prescriptions he writes. 3 times a day for 30 day supply he gives 60 pills and Yes on the bottle he writes it must last 30 days. 3 times a day x 30 days is 90. He does not have a pleasant bed side manner. After one of my visits I became ill to the point that I about passed out He did NOT bother coming to check on me. Instead they shifted me off to a side of the building no one was in and made me feel really bad for myself. He blamed my problems on weight, lack of sleep and stress. I highly suggest visiting another doctor. He had done nothing but drain my savings and left me with high remaining insurance co-pays. He just does NOT care but quick to insult you and make you feel worse.

November 2nd, 2015
Not happy with visit or Doctor. I would not visit this clinic again myself, but it might work for someone else.

October 30th, 2015
On My Way To The New Me!
When I came in to see Dr. Shah, he didn't stop until he found out what my problem was and what was needed to fix it! He has been compassionate, caring, as well as a person that felt for what I was going through. He hated to see me in so much pain. So if you are looking for a quick fix, your in the wrong place, because it takes time. But if you're looking for a Dr. that will work with you and find a solution to your problem, then Dr. Shah is your man!

July 30th, 2015
I suffer from chronic pain. The injections I've received from Dr Shah have really helped. Between the injections and medications I'm on, my pain level is lower than its ever been. Dr Shah is very comfortable to work with.

May 28th, 2015
the personality of a rock

April 17th, 2015
Always courteous, and genuinely cares. He listens well and has made my life bearable.

February 17th, 2015
Compassionate Dr.
Dr. Shah is a very caring Dr. He looks for all different types of options to control pain. He is not a pill pusher. He is soft spoken and takes his time speaking about what I have and why I am in pain. He asks about my family, etc to even see what stresses I may have that would contribute to pain. We are still exploring options for pain control. The only thing I would mention is while the office staff are very kind they seem somewhat disorganized at times and take far too long in handling tasks. Also the wait times back in the exam room until the Dr. comes in are long which is extremely hard when I am in pain. I hope in the future maybe those 2 things would change because I really like Dr. Shah and the staff.

January 24th, 2015
Mr.
My first appt. and medication prescribed were unhelpful. He was dismissive of my symptoms and egotistical. This doctor is out of the country one week of every month. On my follow-up apt. I asked for an appt. with him. When i arrived I was told he was out of the country. I was placed in an over-heated examining room for over one hour on a hard plastic chair. This is totally unacceptable for a patient who is in pain.

February 21st, 2014
Best Dr I have ever met.
Dr Shah has been a blessing to my family and I. He really cares about his patients and wants to make sure you are taking the right medication for your situation. He does not just load you up on drugs so you are walking around like a zombie. He wants you to be able to enjoy life again. He never gave up on me unlike many other Dr's in the past. He has a wonderful staff who are very helpful and professional. They have always worked with me on my appointments if something came up and I needed to change my appointment. Never before have I met a Dr like him. I highly recommend him to anyone!