Dr. Binit Shah Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Binit Shah?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 7th, 2017

Doesn't listen

Doctor Shah does no listen to his patients once he believes he knows what is wrong with them. I had anxiety, which was already diagnosed by my GP and my friends and family knew of this, but after having a panic attack and being taken to the hospital due to a misunderstanding he decided I had bipolar psychosis and treated me with brain damaging antipsychotics and mood stabilizers. As someone who had anxiety who was having a panic attack at the time, the incarceration plus unnecessary medicine only made matters worse. I would not wish even my worst enemy to be under this man's ego-driven care. I have since done work on myself to alleviate my anxiety, with no thanks to this quack.