A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binita Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binita Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binita N Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Binita N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Binita Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Binita Patel practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.