May 22nd, 2015

Excellent physician.. Great bedside manner! Accurate diagnosis!

May 4th, 2015

Been going to her for years and its great to have a doctor that cares. She is very thorough

The best doctor in town show details The best doctor in town
Apr 30th, 2015

Only one word " she is the best dr".an amazing human being who not only takes great care of you but treats you like her own family

excellent service show details excellent service
by Maria AA on Apr 7th, 2015

the service at this location (teaneck) is of high standard

by Rose Ann Parisi on Apr 6th, 2015

I cannot say enough about this kind, beautiful and wonderful doctor. I LOVE her!!!

Mar 2nd, 2015

Dr was attentive to needs and showed genuine interest in my situation, was very comfortable

Excellent & Professional show details Excellent & Professional
by Gigi on Feb 27th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Benita Prajapati for over 10 years, she is excellent and caring. She truly looks out for the interest of her patient, she really listens to her patients complaints thoroughly and therefore, her diagnosis and evaluation is always on target.

Mr. Paul Beland show details Mr. Paul Beland
Sep 20th, 2012

Aways looking out for the best interests of her patients on every level. Will go the distance to help with any insurance limitations and still provide the best quality of care.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Sep 19th, 2012

I have been Dr. Prajapati's patient for 5 years. She is caring, thorough and always recommends the best treatment option. I never feel rushed whether its of a routine matter or an emergency she always covers all the options. My husband is also her patient and she has helped him achieve great success in managing his diabetes.I highly recommend her as an excellent general practitioner!

Jan 4th, 2012

great doctor! COmpassionate and on target with diagnosis and treatment

Tara Sheridan show details Tara Sheridan
Dec 19th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Prajapati for about 8 years now and she is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is caring, compassionate, and most importantly accurate in her diagnosis and has helped me through numerous medical issues. She helped me with high blood pressure, lower back pain and if it werent for her I would never have known that I had a cyst on my ovary. She is always available and goes above and beyond to support and care for her patients. I highly highly recommend her and hope everyone is as lucky as I am to have such a wonderful doctor.

Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. Prajapati is in a league all her own. She is so thorough, compassionate and intelligent. I absolute love her and I recommend her to all my friends and family. I take my mom, my husband and even my kids to see her because I know the level of care is unsurpassed. If you are looking for a great doctor who truly cares about helping people go see Dr. Prajapati, your body will thank you.

by Nanci Yulico on Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. Prajapati is without a doubt one of the most caring doctors I have ever met..She is thoughtful in her diagnosis, she is never unavailable. I was misdiagnosed for over a year, and in one visit Dr. Prajapati correctly diagnosed me and I have been on a good path ever since..I will follow her where ever she is.. Very cary, brilliant Dr..

Dedicated Physician show details Dedicated Physician
Apr 29th, 2011

Dr. Prajapati authentically cares about her patients. Finding such genuine empathy is both refreshing and comforting. She is truly a rarity in a crowded field of practitioners. Unlike many who have lost their way concerning the importance of "serving" their patients, your appointed time with Dr. Prajapati is markedly supported with a listening ear and clear communication. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Caring and compassionate physician show details Caring and compassionate physician
Feb 7th, 2011

Dr. Prajapati takes the time to listen to her patients and make an informed and considerate decision as to their care. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a compassionate physician.

Nov 1st, 2010

Very cordial, respectful...accurate with diagnosis and good follow up management