A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binitha Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binitha Joseph is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binitha Joseph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Joseph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Oakdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binitha Joseph MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binitha Joseph practice?
- Dr. Binitha Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Binitha Joseph practices Internal Medicine near Oakdale, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA.
See Oakdale Internists.