A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binju Joel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binju Joel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joel graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Joel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binju Joel MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binju Joel practice?
- Dr. Binju Joel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Binju Joel practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.