A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Binod K C:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. K C has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binod K C MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binod K C practice?
- Dr. Binod K C has 2 office locations.
Dr. Binod K C practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.