A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binod Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binod Sinha is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binod Sinha, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Patna Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Binod K. Sinha practice?
Dr. Binod Sinha practices Urology, Anesthesiology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Edison Urologists, Edison Anesthesiologists, Edison Surgeons, and Edison Oncologists.