A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binod Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binod Sinha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binod Sinha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Sinha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binod K Sinha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Binod K. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Binod Sinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Binod Sinha practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.