A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binod Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binod Shah, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binod Shah, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Binod P. Shah practice?
Dr. Binod Shah practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists and Bronx Pain Management Doctors.