A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binod Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binod Shah, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binod Shah, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binod P Shah MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binod P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Binod Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Binod Shah practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Physiatrists and Scarsdale Pain Management Doctors.