A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binod Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binod Sinha, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binod Sinha, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binod Prasad Sinha MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binod P. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Binod Sinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Binod Sinha practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Sayreville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hopelawn, NJ.
See Sayreville Anesthesiologists.