Internists

Fort Healthcare Hospital Medicine
611 Sherman Ave E
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
920-568-5408
Locations and availability (2)

|  awesome hospitalist  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

i think he is also the director of the program at st anthony osf medical center

|  Very caring, helpful and knowledgeable  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2011

My treatment and recovery were long but turned out to be a success. Dr. Kamal's commitment and diligence to his patients is priceless. I wouldn't have asked for anyone else...in hindsight, of course. Don't ever realize that you are beyond repair...or in a situation that involves luck! Arrogance, It's a perception that many have about doctors because there is not enough time to fraternize, unfortunatley. Do you think it's fair to rate doctors on questionairres filled out by patients that things didn't work out the way they wanted them to? Very fortunately for me, Dr. Kamal was diligent in taking my history/symptoms and checked up on me and based on that, my care was well orchestrated with the other physicians for my best outcome of care. Throughout what had been a bit of an ordeal for me, Dr. Kamal has shown empathy and understanding. He's never rushed me and he always kept it real. I've liked him from day one and I have utmost confidence in him. I'm grateful that Dr. Kamal is a person who is very good at his extremely complicated job. I was grateful that when my file was on his desk - I was getting the full benefit of his knowledge and experience, but most of all, I am grateful that he was able to achieve that delicate balance of knowing what to do in those critical times when things got pretty bad and we were runing out of options and I was scared. His confidence allowed me to feel hope when I was running out of it. He's a good doc! I have nothing but sincere appreciation for Dr. Kamal and his incredible medical skills. I admire him very much and thank him for his care and helpfulness as well as his staff at a time that I so desperately needed it. If you are lucky enough to be Dr. Kamal's patient, thank your lucky stars. I do, every day.

|  hospitalist  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

great physicain , nominated for physician of the year every year cince 2006

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

Really proactive and great bedside manner. Kept family informed.

|  Liar  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2009

Loves his nurses,,,, really loves them!!!