A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binoy Ouseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binoy Ouseph, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouseph graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Ouseph has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Wabash County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ouseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Binoy J. Ouseph practice?
Dr. Binoy Ouseph practices Gastroenterology near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, IN.
See Goshen Gastroenterologists.