A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binoy Ouseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binoy Ouseph is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binoy Ouseph, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouseph graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Ouseph has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Wabash County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binoy J Ouseph MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Binoy J. Ouseph practice?
- Dr. Binoy Ouseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Binoy Ouseph practices Gastroenterology near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, IN.
See Goshen Gastroenterologists.