A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binu Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binu Jacob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binu Jacob, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacob has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binu Louise Jacob MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binu L. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Binu Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Binu Jacob practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists.