A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bipan Chand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bipan Chand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bipan Chand, FACS, FASGE, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chand graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bipan Chand FACS, FASGE, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bipan Chand practice?
- Dr. Bipan Chand has 1 office location.
Dr. Bipan Chand practices Surgery near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons.