A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bipan Chand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bipan Chand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chand
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bipan Chand, FACS, FASGE, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chand graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bipan Chand FACS, FASGE, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bipan Chand practice?
- Dr. Bipan Chand has 1 office location.
Dr. Bipan Chand practices Surgery near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons.