Dr. Bipan Chand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bipan Chand?

September 1st, 2017

Dr. Chand is a master of his craft.

I chose Dr. Chand due to him being the head of bariatric surgery. I was was very pleased that I chose him. I had VSG with him in 2014, now going back to revise damage done from pregnancy. I got to see my sleeve {EGD} it was flawless. He really knows what he's doing. Surgeons jobs are not to have any sort of bedside manner, Their job is to keep you safe and perform surgery. But this wonderful doc not only made sure to print out pictures for me because he knew I was interested in having them, he listened to all my concerns and answers all questions. He is meticulous and even made it a point to repeatedly ask me if I was certain I wanted to go through with my surgery and constantly reminded me of setbacks and advantages to help me reach the right decision for myself. After surgery he went straight to my family and updated them (in a private family room) to keep my privacy. My family and myself all find him to be a pleasant doc and I would refer him to ANYONE seeking a phenomenal surgeon. when visiting the office you have to keep in mind this is a teaching hospital group so it will take a little longer - most likely because he is answering all his other patients questions. I trust this guy with my life. He truly does take everything into account. I could only give him 5 stars ,otherwise he would have more!

January 27th, 2017

Very good doctor

He fixed my stomach after another doctor messed it up big time

November 17th, 2016

Dr. Chand was terse, uninformative, negative and overtly rude. I would think twice before every consider visiting him.

December 9th, 2015

I was able to give a negative star, so 1 will have to do. NEVER go to him! HORRIBLE bedside manner ! CONDESCENDING, RUDE!! told me he didn't not have time to go over things. I would rather have a drunk blind person preform surgery on me then him.

July 8th, 2015

Dr Chand is rude and does not like talking to patients

Very rude and he must be over-busy because he could not spend even 5 minutes with us and the few minutes he spent he acted like was a waste of his valuable time. We waited almost 2 hours past our appointment time to see him ...

January 31st, 2015

My wife saw him for problems possibly related to bariatric surgery 10 years ago. Dr. Chand did not examine her, and essentially refused to consider her case. He told her to deal with the pain. Then he had the audacity to bill for services never rendered. What a fraud.

July 10th, 2017