Overall Review

3.1

July 3rd, 2016
Dr. Bhagat is very conscious about the patient's health and follows through for any other health matters with his patients. I have seen him for about 7 years now and would not change him for nothing.

January 5th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr Bhagat since 1998 he's an excellent Doctor very caring and considerate And I recommend him to all my Family and friends

June 19th, 2012
too long of wait for elderly sick patients
very very slow paying no attention to appointment times. was there for 5 hrs to be seen

March 10th, 2011
The epitome of unprofessional, incompetent office staff
My elderly inlaws drove 35 miles to the appointment. After waiting from 2:20 pm until 4pm, multiple inquiries, and being told several times he would be next, my father-in-law was told he did not have an approval to be seen. My mother-in-law requested that the office staff call their medical group regarding the approval. The response conveyed to my in-laws was that there was an approval; however, it would not be "good" until the following day. An appointment was then scheduled by Dr. Bhagat's office staff for two weeks later. Ironically, Dr. Bhagat's office staff called and spoke with my mother-in-law two days prior to the appointment to change the appointment time from am to pm. At that time, his staff made no mention of a referral/approval or the lack thereof. This was a 70 mile round trip for nothing!

April 19th, 2010
he has rude employees, a P.A. who is even more rude. Bedside manner for these two..'professionals' are the worst I've ever experienced. I would not recomend this Dr. to anyone.

April 5th, 2009
Long Waits
I can understand getting a little behind because a patient requires extra attention. However, expecting someone to wait 3 hours with no explaination and no apology is really outrageous. During the wait you could hear the office help laughing and gossiping behind the glass which I thought was very unprofessional. The second visit was no different except I complained and then left after 2 hours. I called the PA to report what happened but nothing has changed. The last visit included a 1 hour wait. After the bioptsy was done (to determine a course of treatment) I figured I hear back in a few days. It's been over 2 weeks. I tried to call but the office doesn't always transfer the phone system back from the phone service so you can get through to leave a message. Friday I called at 9AM and got a busy signal until 10AM then left a message which was not returned. Mean while, the problem that is being "treated" is getting worse.