A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bipin Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bipin Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bipin Shah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bipin Dahyalal Shah MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bipin D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Bipin Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bipin Shah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.