Dr. Bipin Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bipin Shah?

May 14th, 2013

Love Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah saw me through my entire 1st pregnancy and I loved him. He was warm, but not too all up in my business. I didn't feel rushed at all any time I was in his office. He was always polite and jovial and never grumpy. Someone's review on here said he would yell at the nurses and was scary but that is absurd. He always left the room to get a nurse and never just yelled and he was anything but scary. He is very knowledgeable and has been practicing for a long time. Unfortunately he was out of town the morning of my very quick labor and delivery (his partner delivered) but he came to me as soon as he got back just after I had delivered. He also did my son's circumcision which turned out beautifully. He was very open to any birthing plan I wanted, did not push me toward meds (I did a natural birth) and was just all around understanding and kind. Very amazing Dr and a great person. I wish I hadn't moved away so that he could still be my doctor!

February 15th, 2013

3 miscarriages no answers

Well I seem him for my 3rd pregnancy 2nd miscarriage and he told me if be fine that 2 miscarriages was nothing to worry about that they would run test if it happened a 3rd time I get pregnant again and miscarry once again he sent me home without any answers as to why I am having miscarriages after a healthy pregnancy of my almost 3 year old never bother asking if I wanted test done he just said its bad luck here I am a year later still don't have a clue as to why I miscarried 3 times in a row I do NOT recommend him if you are having a high risk pregnancy.

April 23rd, 2012

this place is the worst

well, i only came here because they take my insurance. this guy was the worst doctor i have seen. talks too loud and yells at his nurse outside the door. scary! i'm looking for a new doc.

March 24th, 2011

He is Wonderful!

November 10th, 2010

No help for my child

I have never been a patient of this man. However, when I found out I was pregnant, I was already five months along and in distress. The ultrasound tech was having a very hard time determing the gestational age of my baby because of the loss of fluid. It was estimated (based on one ultrasound) that she was 19 weeks 6 days. Although my life was in danger and so was the life of my baby, Dr. Shah refused to accept me as his patient while on-call for the hosptial. He only takes on patients who are 20 weeks plus. Subsequently, my condition worsed as did my daughters, and I naturally delivered a deceased baby hours later. Without an OB to take over, the ER staff was helpless. I wish this doctor would have assisted and possibly been able to save my child. She was delivered at 10" long and absolutely beautiful.

August 11th, 2010

Dr. Shah delivered both of my children and I find him to be quite knowledgeable on obstetrical and gynecological matters. He is thorough and caring. I had my last child at 38 and Dr. Shah gave me the best care possible! I highly recommend him to any woman who is pregnant or trying to get pregnant!

October 13th, 2017