Dr. Bipin Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bipin Desai?

February 18th, 2017

Front office not so nice

I had seen Dr Desai for over 20 years but it had been about 3 weeks over 1 year since my last appointment. I went into the office and was informed that the doctor wasn't in and I was no longer a patient there because it was over a year since my appointment. I was in the middle of a crisis and really needed to see him. The receptionist wouldn't let me talk to him at all. I broke down crying and begged her to ask him if he would take me. She stated that she would check and call me back. After a week of waiting for her to return my call, I called the office. The person who answered the phone didn't sound like the person I spoke to but I asked her if Dr.Desai had decided to take me back. I didn't even give my name she said "No, he doesn't want to see you anymore. You have to find a new doctor." She then hung up on me. I loved Dr. Desai. He brought me through some very difficult times. He was caring, understand and supportive. Just don't irritate the front office staff as I inadvertently did. I still haven't found a replacement psychiatrist and I desperately need one. Obviously, that is of no concern to the ladies at the front office, sadly.

November 11th, 2015

Dr. Desai is the best Dr. That I have ever had. I have seen him for over 25 years. He has always taken his time with me and has always treated me with kindness and has always made me feel that he really cared about me and what was going on with me at the time. His staff is also wonderful and very kind and professional. My elderly mother is now seeing Dr. Desai and I couldn't be happier! He saved my life over 25 years ago. He's the best!

January 27th, 2015

Couldnt live without him

I truly feel Dr. Desai is more than a physician and somewhat a friend. When I need immediate help he is there. When a medication does not seem to help he helps with trial and error on as many as necessary to find a good fit. I had such success with him that I eventually got my mother in to him as well. She is as pleased as I am and hope he never retires :)

August 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Desai for about two years now but will no longer be seeing him after the rude experiences I have had lately. During my last three appointments he has taken personal calls in the middle of my visit. Since he doesn't excuse himself I am forced to eavesdrop. Also if there are any difficulties in treatment like medication side effects he seems unwilling to try and deal with them. However, his staff and the other professionals in his practice I would give a high rating to.

March 20th, 2009

Dr. Desai took wonderful care of my daughter during her manic episode. He had enough humility to hear my opinions and to collaborate with her other doctors. He is a fine professional.

June 1st, 2017