A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bipin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bipin Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bipin Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center, The
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bipin Devendraprasad Patel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bipin D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bipin Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bipin Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Pulmonologists, and Columbus Critical Care Practitioners.