A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bipin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bipin Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bipin Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center, The
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bipin Devendraprasad Patel MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bipin D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bipin Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bipin Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Pulmonologists, and Columbus Critical Care Practitioners.