Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
1299 Industrial Pkwy N
Ste 110
Brunswick, OH 44212
877-891-3636
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
by John G on Feb 14th, 2014

Dr. Sharma is a awesome doctor!! He is very friendly and explains in detail and will take his time to listen to you. I feel so blessed to have found him!! If you need a specialist you can trust then I highly recommend you call his office. I will always go to him and will not think twice about it. This picture above is a old picture btw..

by Miranda on Mar 16th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Sharma has been taking care of my Crohn's disease for about 10 years now. I have moved out of the area and still drive over an hour to see him. His care is second to none. His bedside manor is amazing and he truly cares for his patients. He answers all of your questions and addresses your concerns quickly and with great knowledge. Wait times are minimal and the facility is remarkable. His partners and staff are first rate as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Sharma and Digestive Disease Consultants to anyone who needs gastro care.

by Monica C on Feb 24th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Sharma for 7 years. This man understands what its like to be a patient, his bed side manor is outstanding. My family had to leave while I was waiting for my endoscopy. He sat with me and got me a warm blanket until the room was ready, about 20 mintues. Their facility is A . All my proceedures here have been painless, the staff is very friendly and caring.|If you need a GI doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Sharma. I have a family history of colon cancer and having alot of digestive issues myself, he assures me the we will keep me healthy by keeping a close eye on this the only body I was given. I completely trust him.

Apr 28th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Saw Dr Sharma for a colonoscopy. I was very apprehensive about having this procedure done. The staff was very professional and answered all of my questions. My dignity was protected at all times.The hardest part of all this was the diet. We need more Dr.