A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bipin Subedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bipin Subedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bipin Subedi, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Subedi graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Subedi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bipin Raj Subedi MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bipin R. Subedi practice?
- Dr. Bipin Subedi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bipin Subedi practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.