A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biplav Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadav
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yadav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biplav Yadav, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yadav has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biplav Yadav MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Biplav Yadav practice?
- Dr. Biplav Yadav has 1 office location.
Dr. Biplav Yadav practices Family Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Primary Care Doctors.