A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biplav Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biplav Yadav, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yadav has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yadav accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan