A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biplav Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biplav Yadav, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yadav has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biplav Yadav MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Biplav Yadav practice?
- Dr. Biplav Yadav has 3 office locations.
Dr. Biplav Yadav practices Family Medicine near Mc Arthur, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH.
See Mc Arthur Primary Care Doctors.