Dr. Biral Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

January 13th, 2017
worst experience of my life

June 29th, 2016
MEANEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!
WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!! RUDE AND NO COMPASSION. LACK OF EMPATHY. NO BEDSIDE MANNER. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS FAMILY IF HE HAS ONE. IF THIS IS HOW HE TREATS HIS PATIENTS I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST BE LIKE TO LIVE WITH HIM.

August 18th, 2015
Bad follow-up experiences!
I have been diagnosed with sciatica. I had a great visit but the follow-up has been aweful! I have been scolded like a child and left hanging on "MyChart" with no response when needing help. I have been in major pain and was told to take Tylenol and Ibuprofen! I have never had to be on medication but when it's needed, it would be great for them to prescribe it!

June 19th, 2015
Excellent!

January 12th, 2015
Terrible doctor . Very cold and not willing to help find a solution to illness

January 11th, 2015
Absolute worst doctor ever!!! Do not recommend him. He's rude and arrogant. No bedside manner at all.

December 24th, 2014
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!
If I could rate any lower, I would. Extremely RUDE.

March 8th, 2014
I have been seeing dr Patel for never 5 years. He is not the same person he was when I first saw him. He lacks compassion and understanding. He is notoriously late and unapologetic about it. I strongly think his personal problems are not kept out of how he treats patients. I wish I could give him no stars

January 27th, 2014
DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!
Im typically not one to write bad reviews but this really needs to be said- HORRIBLE experience... I was in a car accident a few months ago. Injured my spine. Went to the Pain Management clinic to get some relief... I received the complete opposite. Ive never had a procedure done in my life- Patel pushed the epidural injection (didnt explain the excruciating pain or the side effects) im a young woman in my early twenties and trusted they knew what they were doing. Patel was cold, non compassionate, and ruthless. Didn’t bother even staying in the room after the injection or call to follow up... after the injection I was sent out to the waiting room (not escorted by anyone even though I was shaking all over and crying from the pain)... completely disoriented. I havent been the same since- muscle spasms, migraines, fever, chest pains on TOP of my spinal injury- I felt like I was in a 3rd world country... I am so relieved that others feel the same. I hated even rating them with one star- Worst Experience of My Life!

November 10th, 2012
do not go
Unless you like dealing with incompetent, uncaring PA's, with no interaction from dr. Patel, he may be a good choice. Without ever meeting with me, he recommended x procedure. They will treat you like a criminal. PA's hardly make eye contact or engage in conversation around concerns, horrible.

April 22nd, 2012
I feel he ( and the other pain management doctors at Scott & White Healthcare) encourage steroid epidurals too often.From what I have researched, and according to ALL other pain doctors I have seen, 4 epidurals per year are safe. He has given me 5 in a 6 month period, insisting it was fine. Now I am having more problems than ever. The last one I had, I was told unless I had it, I would not be given any oral pain medications. Also, being diabetic at none of these procedures was my blood glucose checked first. Was told to just adjust my insulin if need be. ( steroids make a huge spike in glucose levels)

March 7th, 2012
Do NOT go!
He has NO bedside manners, along with NO compassion what so ever! I do NOT recommend him to my family or friends! However his new PA is so sweet and caring but she doesn't make the decisions overall.