A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birdie Varnedore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birdie Varnedore is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Birdie Varnedore, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Varnedore graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Varnedore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birdie Mae Varnedore MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Birdie M. Varnedore practice?
- Dr. Birdie Varnedore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Birdie Varnedore practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Maitland, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Neurologists.