Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Wouldn't go anywhere else show details Wouldn't go anywhere else
Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Shah and his nurse Barbara are amazing... We wouldn't go anywhere else. Not only do my husband and I trust them with our own care but also with our two kids since they were infants. The compassion and bedside professionalism that they continuously show is priceless and rare to come by. Thank you Dr. Shah and Barbara... We love you!

excellent doctor in this area show details excellent doctor in this area
Jun 29th, 2012

i wud reccomend this doctor to anyone because he is so intelligent, he knows what hes doing and hes very caring.spends enough time with patients and actually listens to them.five stars !!!

May 5th, 2012

Dr. Shah and the entire office staff at Brea have done an excellent job taking care of me and my family. They are always courteous and always make you feel like you are important.

Very Disappointed show details Very Disappointed
Apr 12th, 2012

Been with this office for 20+ years. Besides misdiagnosing, Dr Shah and his staff take several days to get back to you when dealing with serious health issues. And at times, never to return your messages. Ever since Dr. Edmunds retired, this office, doctors and staff has not been the same. Staff is rude, unprofessional. Sadly our family will never return.