A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biren Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biren Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biren Patel, MA, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biren M Patel MA and MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Biren M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Biren Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Biren Patel practices Urology near Casa Grande, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Casa Grande Urologists.