A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biren Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biren Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biren Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biren G Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Biren G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Biren Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Biren Patel practices Urology near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Urologists.