A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biren Ramesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biren Ramesh Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biren Ramesh Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Biren Ramesh Shah practice?
- Dr. Biren Ramesh Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Biren Ramesh Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Sugar Land, TX.
See Las Cruces Radiologists.