A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biren Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biren Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biren R Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Biren R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Biren Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Biren Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.