Dr. Biren Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Biren Shah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017

Dr. is great, the people answering phones are not professional, no matters, very short with you, they act as if its a chore to talk to you. I hope he see's this bc I am not thrilled with his phone staff nor girl who sits at front desk.

June 13th, 2016

Angry

Dr. Shah is wonderful, but the front end staff (Crystal) and office manager is incompetent, ignorant and unprofessional. I have never experienced anything like this before. I have to call the office on numerous occasions for information that should've been given up front. I felt like I should be on payroll because I did all the work. Crystal had a nasty attitude and didn't offer much assistance. I wish Dr. Shah would replace his staff. I wouldn't recommend this location to my worst enemy.

January 15th, 2016

Dr. Shah is wonderful. He has been my doctor for many years and has always made me feel comfortable. He has helped me through tough times and is an excellent doctor

November 24th, 2013

He is the best

Dr. Shah has been a great OBGYN. I have been seeing him for almost 3 years and he has definitely been a blessing to me and my family. When my daughter was born I had a few complications and he was there with me every step of the way. He is a doctor who is very concerned about his patients and he takes time to make sure you are getting the best care possible. Kathy is the greatest and I absolutely love his staff.

March 29th, 2013

The problem I had with this office and Doctor was it should not take me calling almost daily for a referral to a specialist over a four week time span. The specialist actually called the doctor office for a referral for e and me to come. The request was immediately put in then. However, his office never called me to tell me it was accepted. I had to call my provider group to find out it was accepted. I called Shah's office said they did not have it. I had to call back again to my provider group and my provider group faxed it to the specialist. Way too much work for a simple referral! Shah is nice and does great bedside manner he takes time to listen to you. I never did get follow up calls , I had to call to find out what tests I needed and what medication I need to try for the month. However, I am searching for someone else due to the time I lost trying to get a referral.

June 22nd, 2012

He and his staff are the greatest. He has been my doctor for years and I trust him and his expertise and he is funny, professional, sensitive and dedicated to his profession and clients. Kathy is an awesome customer service rep for his office, she follow up very well and very professional...

July 11th, 2017