A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birendra Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birendra Kumar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Ulm Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birendra Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Birendra Kumar practice?
- Dr. Birendra Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Birendra Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Winthrop, MN.
See Chaska Internists and Chaska Oncologists.