A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birendra Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birendra Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Ulm Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birendra Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Birendra Kumar practice?
- Dr. Birendra Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Birendra Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Winthrop, MN.
See Chaska Internists and Chaska Oncologists.