A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birgit Bodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peace River Regional Hospital
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodine graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Bodine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birgit Bodine MD and PA is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Birgit Bodine practice?
- Dr. Birgit Bodine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Birgit Bodine practices Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists.