A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birgit Khandalavala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birgit Khandalavala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Birgit Khandalavala, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandalavala graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khandalavala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birgit N Khandalavala MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Birgit N. Khandalavala practice?
- Dr. Birgit Khandalavala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Birgit Khandalavala practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.