A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birgit Khandalavala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birgit Khandalavala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khandalavala
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khandalavala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Birgit Khandalavala, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandalavala graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khandalavala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birgit N Khandalavala MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Birgit N. Khandalavala practice?
- Dr. Birgit Khandalavala has 1 office location.
Dr. Birgit Khandalavala practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.