A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birgit Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birgit Meyer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birgit Meyer MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Birgit Meyer practice?
- Dr. Birgit Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Birgit Meyer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists and Portland Child Psychiatrists.