A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birgit Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birgit Meyer is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birgit Meyer MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Birgit Meyer practice?
- Dr. Birgit Meyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Birgit Meyer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Albany, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.