A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birgit Toome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birgit Toome, Dermatologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Birgit Toome, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Toome graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Toome has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Newcomb Med Ctr, Vineland, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birgit Toome MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Birgit Toome practice?
- Dr. Birgit Toome has 1 office location.
Dr. Birgit Toome practices Dermatology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Dermatologists.