A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birgit Toome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birgit Toome, Dermatologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Birgit Toome, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Toome graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Toome has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toome accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance