Dermatologist
Video profile
2466 E Chestnut Ave
Vineland, NJ 08361
856-632-1091
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  joann1931@comcast.net  |  show details
by Jo Ann Dohe on May 8th, 2014

You wrote an article that is still on the internet about cannula and and the need for a nonplastic item. Did you ever find one? I am terrible sensitive to plastic, and on oxygen full time.Needless to say I do suffer from being sensitive to this type of cannula. If you have a source, I will most grateful. Thank you, Jo Ann K. Dohe.

|  Same Experience as Most Patients Seen  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2014

After my wait, Toome walked in, never introduced herself, this was my first visit there, told me my next visit I would have to have a skin cancer screening. Upon leaving after my treatment was told I would have to come back every two weeks and also told to use over the counter treatment. I could have done that all along myself. Someone should really check this practice, this is why insurance is so expensive. It is a factory of patients. And after all this she treated the wrong area and when I promptly pointed it out to her right then and there at the moment she did it, she told me I was wrong and she didn't. I have taken several pictures and she clearly has and plus, hello, I am not an idiot, I think I know what I went there for!

|  worst doctor ever  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

The first time I went to her I waited 2 and a half hours, only to be seen by her for 3 mins. She hardly examined me. I went to other office she was in thinking it would be better. The wait wasn't as long. The floor was very dirty and didn't want to touch anything. She was the same, bringing in a group of students without asking me, and talking as if I weren't there. It was a terrible experience and would never go back, or recommend her to anyone.

|  If you're looking for a new Dermatologist, look elsewhere!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

If you look up "mill" in the dictionary, you will see a photo of Dr. Toome's waiting room as an illustration. Granted, she has some medical skills as a dermatologist, but they are quickly eclipsed by her plan of double and triple-booking her schedule and making as much money as humanly possible. I've had 3 appointments with her. I've waited for a total of 3.5 hours for those appointments, received about 8 minutes of care (total), and didn't even see her on my 3rd appointment after waiting 2 hours. This has been a terrible experience to the point that I'd almost rather live with my skin condition, than be tortured by doctors.

Jul 13th, 2012

I have a history of skin cancer in my family and was very worried about a mole I had. Dr. Toome was not only very thorough but took her time in explaining my course of treatment. I found her staff to be very professional and accomodating. I disagree with the other review. Her office was beautiful and clean.

|  DIRTY OFFICE  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Never saw a dr., left office. waiting area 'dingy', old dirty magazines. In the back exam room, everything was covered in dust, (I put my initials in the dust on a tray), floor seemed to have sev. days dirt, spills, etc. Have more respect for myself than to go to places like that!!!! I got up and left as I didn't want anyone there to even touch me. It appeared they are more into cosmetic procedures, which is not what I went for.

May 25th, 2012

Ifound Dr. Toome and her entire staff to be very very professional. Her front desk was very accomodating in setting up my appointment. Dr. Toome not only diagnosed my problem (which other doctors were unable to) but her course of treatment corrected it. Very happy with my whole experience

Mar 6th, 2012

From the moment I called for my original appointment I found the office to be very professional and helpful. Dr. Toome was very thorough and compassionate. I was concerned because of my family history of skin cancer. She took the time to answer and explain any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends.

|  Worst dermatologist  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

After waiting over an hour to be seen, Dr. Toome spent 2-3 minutes in the exam room with me. She completely disregarded anything I had to say or any questions I asked. She does not accommodate to different prescription plans and only prescribes brand name medications (i.e. no generics). I have never been treated so poorly by a physician. I would never recommend her services.

|  Would never go back  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2011

This practice is like a cattle call. Waited over an hour at two different appointments before I was called in. Then it was another 10-15 minutes. The doctor was not thorough or forthcoming with information. Procedure that I had was not appropriate for my needs. I was in severe pain and it was not addressed by the doctor. Needless to say, I will never go there again.

Apr 10th, 2011

Went to see her with a scar situation which she treated and made worse. Then she tells me to go to The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (Penn) to seek treatment with another dermatologist, after she made the scars worse and could not correct her mistake. I should have gone to Penn first. Made me wait over 1 hour each of the 4 times I had to see her. Don't waste your time waiting for her.

|  STAY AWAY!!!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2010

More then 1 hour waiting after the time of appointment and 2 minutes with her showing that she knows nothing about skin rashes. She tryed to convince me of the opposite of my symtoms. I'm not taking the medicine and recomend you to stay away if you want a real doctor

by kimberly on Jul 28th, 2010

not friendly

Mar 2nd, 2010

very rude and disrespectful doctor. She spends no time with patients.

|  Cleared me up!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 14th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I visited Dr. Toome for a slight case of eczema. Although to me it seemed intense, she made me feel very comfortable with my condition. Afte...

Apr 23rd, 2009

Best dermatologist I have been to.She completely got my acne under control and lasered my scars. Fantastic staff too.

|  Service so bad it is disrespectful.....  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2008

This doctor has consistently left me waiting for an hour or more, either in the exam room or in reception. And when she does decide to come in for my check-up, she is there for a total of 5 minutes. I have been to see this doctor 3 times in the last 8 weeks, and while the main office in Marlton had a slightly better staff and shorter waiting time, the Vineland office staff was rude and neglectful. I will never return to this doctor, and the last time I was there and made them give me back my insurance co-pay. No one deserves that level of disrespect. You can find a better doctor.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 29th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

My husband skin was discolored from using a razor bump product. He went the doctor diagonized him with minutes. She prescribed the medicine ...

|  For all of your blemishes  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 9th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

All of your skin worries are taken care of at the Advanced Dermatology Center. They take care of all of your skin problems and even do minor...

|  A Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 24th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I need to get some cosmetic services done, this place was recommended to my by a coworker. I am so happy she told me about this place. It ...