Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Terrible Experience with this Doctor and This Office show details Terrible Experience with this Doctor and This Office
Feb 18th, 2015

This doctor came very highly recommended to me. I see that she also has good reviews online. Therefore, when I transferred to this office, I had high expectations. I took the time to make sure that all of my records were faxed over in advance of my first appointment from my old doctor who was retiring (a $65 charge). The first thing I found out after checking in was that they couldn't find the records. They blamed the other office. Accused them over never sending them. Not a great first impression after I had spent so much money for a seamless transition. After waiting almost 40 minutes (and having numerous pharmaceutical reps catered to first), I finally had a brief meeting with Dr. Wiswe. We never discussed any of the medical issues that brought me to her office. Essentially, we checked a box that I would now be her patient and she sent me packing. I expected more and I had thought that on the first visit she could hve done a little real "doctoring". Neverthless, I resolved that I would have to schedule a second visit to discuss things with her (preferably after the office found my paperwork). After a week of calling my old doctor's office and the new one, we found that this office did indeed receive the faxed file. It has been lost in a stack somewhere in the doctor's office. I scheduled a second visit - this time with an intention to really talk about two medical concerns. My wait in the office was miserable again. During this visit, I described to her the two very specific things that were bothering me and disclosed that I have a serious and real phobia to needles. She dismissed me out of hand stating that if I have a needle phobia I'll just have to "learn to live with" the issues that are bothering me. I never returned to this office. What a horrible and embarrassing experience. And a true waste of time and money with my lost paperwork.

Caring show details Caring
Oct 10th, 2013

Wonderful doctor who gives her patients great care and attention even when she is extremely busy....a gem!

Very Caring, Courteous and professional! show details Very Caring, Courteous and professional!
Sep 7th, 2012

I have been a patient of Doctor Wiswe's for many, many years. She has successfully diagnosed and treated many health problems over the years. If she were not the best I would have moved on. Now that I am getting up in age it's more important than ever to have a doctor who will take the time to explain tests results as well as the opinions of other specialists she had sent me to see. Doctors like her are becoming rare these days! Need I say more!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Wiswe has been my GP for over 15 years. I had switched to her because I had issues with my previous doctor. I chose her because her practice was close to home, but I've stayed with her because she is a superb doctor. Her diagnostic skills are excellent and she will refer you to a specialist when necessary. I would give her ten starts for her bedside manner. She clearly cares for her patients and will spend extra time with you if that is needed for a particular situation. Some days that may result in longer wait times, but given the reason for this, it is not a negative. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Wiswe as a family practioner.

by C. S. on Apr 27th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have been seeing Dr. Wiswe for about 10 years. She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very down to earth, compassionate, kind and knowledgeable. I have recommended her to many of my friends and they all love her.

Mar 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Anything dealing with Doctor Wiswe has got to be rated excellent!

Jul 26th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I'd Move this Doctor to Texas if She Would Come !!: My husband and I moved from Missouri to Collegeville, PA and I was very concerned about finding a good physician - she was not good - but Great. We both loved everything about her - even if we had to wai

Sep 1st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctor: Dr. Wiswe is a wonderful doctor who truly listens to her patients and does everything she can to help them. I strongly recommend her as a family doctor.