A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birjis Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birjis Alam is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Birjis Alam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Alam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Birjis K. Alam practice?
- Dr. Birjis Alam practices Internal Medicine near Miramar, FL.