A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birjis Chinoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birjis Chinoy, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Birjis Chinoy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinoy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chinoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birjis D Chinoy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Birjis D. Chinoy practice?
- Dr. Birjis Chinoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Birjis Chinoy practices Internal Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Allergists.