A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birjis Chinoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birjis Chinoy, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chinoy
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chinoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Birjis Chinoy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinoy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chinoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birjis D Chinoy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Birjis D. Chinoy practice?
- Dr. Birjis Chinoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Birjis Chinoy practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Frisco Allergists and Frisco Internists.