A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birjis Chinoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birjis Chinoy, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chinoy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chinoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Birjis Chinoy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinoy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chinoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Birjis D Chinoy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Birjis D. Chinoy practice?
- Dr. Birjis Chinoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Birjis Chinoy practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Allergists and Frisco Internists.