A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Birute Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Birute Wise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wise has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Birute M. Wise practice?
Dr. Birute Wise practices Pediatrics near Clifton Park, NY.
See Clifton Park Pediatricians.