Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bishara Freij
Dr. Bishara Freij, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Freij is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital,Troy, Royal Oak 20 Years and Royal Oak. Dr. Freij has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bishara Freij has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Bishara Freij is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Elliot Weinhouse
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi43
Dr. Martin Hurwitz
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi42
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi42